Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TOHUNGA TÄ MOKO ARTIST: Mark Kopua IN WELLINGTON SEPTEMBER 28TH – OCTOBER 1ST

[word from Mark Kopua, thanks Taryn]

Internationally renowned tä moko artist Mark Köpua will be available for ta moko bookings in Wellington, 28th September – 1st October.

His hourly rate is $200 per hour, and a small job such as a forearm can usually be done within approximately 1 hour. There is also a $50 booking fee per person to be paid in advance to confirm all bookings.

For all bookings and/or enquiries, please email Taryn on mokoake@gmail.com.

Matua Mark completed the work on my shoulder and upper part of my arm that I am pointing at [even though my arm looks distorted, it is actually that big LOL]. I recommend the brother if you are keen to get some work done, you will not be disappointed especially those of you that want a piece of Aotearoa connected to your physical being [little too deep for Wednesday morning?]. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment